The “personal data” shall have the same meaning as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act, 2010 (Act 709) and shall include the followings:-
- personal details such as name, identity card and passport no., nationality, address, contact no. and email address;
- message and email communication such as the content of messages and emails;
- payment information such as credit and debit card no. and bank account particulars;
- information provided, posted or uploaded through or to the Services such as property details and photos;
- information generated from any surveys or activities organized by us such as demographic data;
- information about the use of the Services, third-party websites or applications such as the date, time and frequency of visit, pages viewed and materials downloaded or synchronized;
- device information such as device location, device ID, browser type and IP address;
- information collected or gathered through various other sources such as Cookies (a small piece of data stored on your computer by your web browser while you are browsing and is designed to collect or remember information or to record your browsing activities), online search tools and information obtained from third parties.
We collect and process the personal data:-
- when you or other party access to or use the Services;
- when you register an account with us;
- when you post, upload or share any information or materials through the Services;
- when you or other party communicate or interact with us;
- when you correspond, communicate or interact with other party;
- when you or other party visit or use third-party websites, applications or services that use or connected with our Services including any payment gateway facilities or services;
- when you take part in any surveys or activities organized by us.
By using or accessing to the Services, you agree and consent to us collecting, using and processing your personal data for the following purposes:-
- for the purposes of the Services such as providing, improving and developing the Services; to promote security of the Services;
- to communicate with you including but not limited to send you materials such as newsletters and articles, distribute information of events, conferences, talks and seminars which may be of interest to you;
- to improve our advertising and measurement systems;
- for our internal administrative purposes;
- to provide such necessary information to any regulatory or governmental authorities as required by statutory, regulatory or governmental requirements;
- for us to comply with our obligations under law or any regulations imposed by regulatory or governmental authorities.
In respect of personal data of third parties provided by you to us, you warrant that you have obtained their consent allowing us to collect and process their personal data.
It is obligatory for you to supply your personal data to us. If you do not provide your personal data, we may not be able to provide you the Services that you require or communicate effectively with you.
You hereby agree and consent that we may disclose and transfer your personal data to the third parties, within or outside Malaysia, including without limitation, as follows:
- other users of the Services when you choose the party who can see what you share, post or upload or when you enter into transaction with them;
- our holding, subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies;
- third-party who perform certain services on our behalves;
- third-party websites, applications or other services which is integrated with the Services;
- our advertisers, sponsors and other third-party partners and organisations; storage facility and service providers;
- external advisors and other professional advisors, such as auditors and solicitors; new owner of the Services;
- credit reporting agencies;
- any statutory bodies, regulatory bodies or governmental authorities where legally required to do so; such other party as we deem necessary for the purposes mentioned in paragraph 3 above.
ACCESS, CORRECTION AND INQUIRIES
Subject always to the exceptions and restrictions as may be contained under the applicable laws, you may at anytime hereafter request for access to your personal data or request for correction of your personal data or limit the processing of your personal data by us. If you wish to do so or if you have any inquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data, please contact us via the following contact details:-
Email address: email@example.com
Correspondence address: 17-1, Jalan 13/142, Taman Orkid Desa, Cheras, 56100, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Notwithstanding to the above, we reserve the right to refuse your request to access to or to make any correction to your personal data to the extent permitted under the applicable laws.
Updated Date: 16 October, 2018